Sunday, January 18, 2009

Don't wake me if I am dreaming !!

Once upon a time, an ambitious women entered a successful store, which had a reputation for fine, quality merchandise. She walked right up to the owner and said, “Sir, I am very impressed with your establishment. I’d like to come on board and build a career here. I can promise you I’ll work hard, and I’ll do a great job. In return all I ask for is the following.”
· “First, I’d like 20% profit on everything I sell.”
· “Then, if I bring in and help train five new people, I think I deserve a 10% bonus on everything they sell AND a 12% profit increase on my own sales too!”
· “Now, when I do well, I expect lots of praise and recognition- not to mention special awards and gifts-oh yes, and dream vacations to exotic locations!”
· “By the way, I’m not into the 9-5 scene. So I’ll want to set my own schedule and work when it suits me best.”
· “And of course, my family ALWAYS comes first.”
“Ok, I think that’s about it. So, when can I start?” After the store owner recovered from shock, he roared with laughter. “Lady, you can’t be serious! You’re living in a dream world! You’ll never find an opportunity like that… ANYWHERE!” He was wrong!!! I found that opportunity with HERITAGE MAKERS!!

No comments: