Monday, August 3, 2009

It's here..............

THE NEW STUDIO 3.0
Studio 3.0 has been a huge success. And with so many new and improved features, we have a lot to be excited about. You can now create your projects with greater ease and with more reassurance. Studio has never been this fast or easy to use.

With the new Studio 3.0, you can:
  • View and select collections in the new organized Art Collection tab.
  • Watch pages and project load in a flash.
  • Find artwork at lightening speed.
  • Move photos from one album to another.
  • Place direct shipping and regular orders together to make sending gifts a snap.
  • Select address groups when using direct shipping.
  • Send cards quickly by first class mail; you can even send to Canada.
  • Import contacts from CSV files and Outlook.
  • And so much more.
Just take a look at what everyone is already saying about it.

"I love the way you have upgraded the digital art. I love being able to see the different collections when I search for something, as well as individual pieces." ~ Megan Lee

"I am in LOVE!" ~ Leslie Merlino

"Oh my gosh... I love it more than ever! It's so quick." ~ Margie Klodnicki

"It's so awesome. I love the thumbnails of my projects, and the new art tab is so great. I love seeing the collections. I love so much about it. I could go on and on!" ~ Bonnie Covel

"HM Rocks! Thank you for all your hard work!" ~ Margie Smith

"Love it!" ~ Stephanie Mestas

No comments: