Saturday, February 23, 2008

"In every success story, you find someone who has made a courageous decision."

"In every success story, you find someone who has made a courageous decision."

Peter F. Drucker
Management Consultant and Author

As I am watching the STORY that is unfolding as Heritage Makers is growing, changing and becoming a formidable player in the space of digital story and scrapbooking, I am amazed! I am amazed at how many fantastic, talented and committed consultants we have, who have not only have a great passion for the product, but a vision of what this company can be and do!

As I read this quote this morning, I thought back several years to when our own little Sharon Murdoch, co-founder of Heritage Makers, made a courageous decision. She chose to take scarey and unsure ROAD to create a new company based on her love for STORY. She made the courageous decision to leave her secure job as a Professor, take a financial and personal risk, and create a company that we now all love and have so much passion for.

She has seen many miracles, as have I, as her little idea has become part of a movement of people looking for ways to tell their stories, and preserve their precious memories.

I am so glad that I had the courage to join her, and that you have had the courage to join me!

This is a VERY exciting time to be involved with this company!! I can see so many things coming together, as this company is just the beginning of what I believe will be one of the biggest direct selling companies ever!

Sharon had a dream and had the COURAGE to step out and pursue it! What are you dreams? Are you ready to take the steps needed to make them come true? CREATE your own SUCCESS story by taking thost steps, and don't wait for tomorrow!!

I challenge each of you to overcome whatever FEAR is stopping you and have the COURAGE to make your HM Business whatever you want it to be!!

Be like Sharon and take the first step, make those calls, book your celebrations, set goals to advance, set goals for you personally and for your family!! Step out and make it happen!! Be the person who makes your own STORY, a SUCCESS!!!

I have faith in each of you and I am cheering for you!!

Wendy McGee
Heritage Makers
Founding Emerald Executive

No comments: