Monday, November 30, 2009

Proud of my hometown

http://capeannonline.yuku.com/topic/11945/t/Gloucester-Christmas-Parade.html

My mother just sent me this link. Please take a look at it. Second picture down, there she is running the table to send cards to our troops.

Here is what she said " 281 cards were signed and will be mailed out tomorrow with the 78 packages to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. We're still packing boxes, I think that it will be close to 100 by Friday. We're sending packages and hand knit afghans to an orphanage and hospital in Afghanistan, too."


I am so incredibly proud of her and all that she does to help not only my hometown, but our military.

My Mother works behind the scenes by choice and does not look for recognition at all. I want to give it to her now.... she is amazing.

Thanks for all you do Mom!

No comments: