Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Guilty as charged.

My twins started school a couple weeks ago. As a proud Mama, I of course took my camera along to take photos. One of my girls was so embarrassed she took to covering her face. You would think that she would be used to being blinded by flash going off. :D


Anyway....


I was talking to my Aunt just a few days ago and she was complaining that I didn't send her printed pictures anymore. I have to admit that I don't.  I take tons of pictures, create books, and make beautiful canvases with all of my photos, but I just don't print pictures anymore.


My poor Aunt doesn't even turn on a computer. She doesn't have a cell phone. She doesn't even have a digital camera (the poor thing :D) and she is only 54. All she cares about is putting a new photo on her fridge.


After I hung up the phone I got right onto my HM site and created a card for her.

I made this one as a 7x5 invitation style card. Now, my girls have a place of honor on her fridge.

No comments: