Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sending love

I have always had a problem finding the perfect card to send. It didn't matter weather it was a Christmas card, a Graduation card, or even something to say that I was thinking about someone.


I would spend an hour going through each and every card on the rack getting more frustrated by the minute. I may be super picky, or just maybe, no one can say what I want to say but me.


Ever since Heritage Makers came up with Direct Ship, I no longer have this problem. It has made my life so much easier! 


When my Dad was retiring from his job of 34 years, I was able to tell him how proud of him I was...... In my words, with the types of photos that I wanted to include.


Here are two sides of the card




I was able to sit, create, and send off the card in under 10 mintutes. It also cost me about $2.00. How awesome is that?

To get started on your own cards.... go to www.PagesofaLifetime.com, select "sign up" from the top right hand corner and create yourself a free account. From there, you can choose to customize a template from the gallery or start from scratch and design your own.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me Kellie@PagesofaLifetime.com









No comments: