Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Who needs to hear from you?

Take a few minutes and think. Who needs to hear from me? Who haven't I taken the time to reach out to lately? Who do I miss hearing from?

Sure, texting and emailing are super easy.... but do they make the impact that you are looking for? Do they make the recipient stop for a minute and reflect on you, your relationship, and the mutual love and respect that you share?

How can you go about fixing this? I know driving over to Walmart or Hallmark takes time. You need to fight traffic, spend an hour looking for the right card, and have the priviledge of paying $7 to use someone else's words.

If I could show you how to create your own greeting card from your own home, personalize it with family photos, say what you want to say, mail it out AND spend about $1.50, wouldn't you love me??

Here it is



Go to www.PagesofaLifetime.com, click the sign up button to create a FREE account to get started right away!

If you have any questions at all, please, let me know. Kellie@PagesofaLifetime.com

Remember.....

Greeting cards are not just for holidays. They are for everyday.

No comments: